Monday 22 September 2014

And so it begins.!

This blog is supposed to give an accurate account of my life as it happens..or maybe a little after it happens. I guess the main purpose is to allow family and friends to keep up to date with what's happening in my life, and also to brush up on my writing skills..and if anyone sees this or anything comes of it then all the better.

So to begin with I will talk a bit about myself and what my current situation is.

Originally coming from "The Heart" of Scotland, and travelled a little (or wee) bit around Europe, I have finally found myself living in Prague, with my girlfriend, Veronika!
Me and Veronika, working the camera..
.

Since finishing school a few years ago I never knew quite exactly what I wanted to do in life, so I found myself working in hospitality for a good 3 years, which was an experience I will always look back on with a smile...as it was exactly that, a great experience.

One of my passions in life is stationary but also organisation, so I will go further into my introduction in separate posts!

Thanks for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment